For that effective purpose you have to find the experienced conveyancer and tell him about the requirement you have to do with your property transaction process. Only those properties with public land that overlooks them are at risk. This includes roads and footpaths. Anyone can take photographs from there, and the owners will not have an opportunity to vet them before they are published.
Owners who think this is unlikely should think again, warns Mr Chichester, as the project is working in partnership with 1,500 volunteer photographers. “We don’t want to appear alarmist but there are clear risks, and we want to alert property owners to them. If anyone with a listed building is uncomfortable with the idea of having their photograph published then they should write in with the appropriate application.”
Legal & General advised by Strutt & Parker, has sold the freehold interest of The Campus, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, for £28.455 million to Frogmore. Martin Perry Associates advised the purchaser. The purchase price of £28.455 million provides a net initial yield of 8.34%. The Campus comprises a high quality office park of five Grade A specified office buildings totalling approximately 14,509.69 sq m (156,186 sq ft) with 836 car spaces.
The property is let on six separate leases to four tenants including Dixons, Epson and Xansa. 46% of the income is on lease terms with 11.25 to 12.75 years unexpired and the remaining 54% providing active management opportunities with tenant break options.
Paul White of Frogmore said, “We are delighted to have purchased this prime office investment, an acquisition which was completed within 15 working days. This purchase forms part of our continuing investment strategy following our MBO nearly three years ago.” Private Irish Investors have sold the virtual freehold interests in 170 New Bond Street and 37/38 New Bond Street, London W1, for a total of around £18.5 million. 170 New Bond Street is let to Time Products Plc until 23rd June 2024 at a present passing rent of £250,000 per annum. The property was purchased by two private American individuals for a price in excess of the quoting price of £6.5 million.